Ti amo fo' shizzle Palmer.
That's right, I am in the motherland (Palmer) and wishing I was in the grandfatherland (Italia). We are having a small part-ay for the fourth. My mom is pissed because I keep calling it "my party" because we planned it because I was home.
I went to the bar in Palmer on Thursday. It was like a high school reunion...unintentionally. Young folk from Palmer just hang out here. 10 girls from my soccer team. The captain of the football team was there and we took shots. He was SO hot and he is still cute, but I totally "win" because I am worldly and cool now.
I am taking advantage of our fast wireless at home and illegally downloading shit like crazy. The best of Foreigner. The entire discography of Blue Oyster Cult. Lady Gaga. Etc. Everything from guitar hero. I am super into Boston right (both the band and the city).
Anyway, I forgot this blog existed, but I will fo realzzz remember to update now that I am super bored at work.
N
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment