Saturday, June 20, 2009

Phish and Other Things

This was supposed to be titled something like "Phish Trip Day 1" but since my hotel in South Dakota had crappy wireless (seriously, fuck South Dakota) I am compiling my various travails from the past two days. I don't have much time, so:

1. South Dakota is still the worst state ever. Never, ever go there.
2. I saw a man in a ten-gallon hat.
3. We drove for eight hours before we got out of Montana. It was pretty the whole way.
4. I took advantage of being in Rochester, MN to see Drag Me To Hell, which will probably never come to Helena. Holy crap. Go see it. It's ridiculously scary, hilarious, and has a perfect screenplay. Plus, it's campy enough that you won't get scared walking back to your car at midnight and driving through the unlit Rochester streets to get to your Aunt and Uncle's house.

I am going to see Phish tonight. I think the acronym JIMP pretty much sums that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment