Freaking Stonyfield Farms dude was totally right. I'm currently broke, in debt and unemployed.
But hey, we all have to start somewhere right?
So after a few days at home, I'm already ready to get the hell out of here. I haven't been home for any long stretch of time in so long that I've forgotten how stifling it is being here. First of all, you have to drive everywhere. This is insane because it not only leaves a huge carbon footprint, it makes seeing people really difficult. Secondly, as much as I love my parents, they are driving me insane. As much fun as it may seem, having my parents continually ask me about my future while saying things like "you have to be ready to accept the consequences of being a psych major" REALLY isn't my cup of tea.
But there is good news! Remember how language school didn't give me any aid for the summer? Now they are paying 2/3 of the cost to go. It's still $3000 that I have to shell out, but that's a pretty sweet deal. I'm going to make my final decision on Monday. (Feel free to voice your opinions)
There's also a two year research position at Harvard that I've been looking at. I don't really want to work for two years, but I'm going to apply anyways and see if I can just terminate my employment if/when I go to graduate school.
In other news, I need to find a gym and fast. 4 months of going to the gym will NOT have been in vain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment