Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday Hump Day

Well I've officially fallen into the not-in-school-waste-away-sadly-by-the-television rut. After seeing Jaime off to the train station this morning I took care of some errands and then accidentally watched most of a "Make Me a Supermodel" Marathon on Bravo. I am getting nervous 1. about the fact that I still need to find part time work for the summer (I called some restaurants in the area and will do the obligatory filling out of the applications tomorrow) and 2. that I don't know anyone in the area and I am faced with bleak prospects for socialization this summer.

But enough moping! Tomorrow I am going to an "Alumni Networking Night" in the city sponsored by my high school. I am going with a couple of friends, and it is the first time I face high school people since prom. We've made a pact that if it is totally useless we will bail and get dinner. Then on Friday, I'm flying back to NC for 12 days to help my mom with some moving in logistics. Though it won't be as fun without my entourage, after finishing college I think another vacation is definitely in order. Feel free to call me if you get bored, I love to talk to all of you.

Most useless thing ever advertised, Best Buy is currently pushing fake rocks with speakers in them for Father's Day. The Slanket/Snuggie has new competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment